Bitwage has been proud to be the world's foremost provider of bitcoin payroll, invoicing, and benefits services since 2014.
Today, we took a step in making our product better for everyone.
Our team of engineers have worked for over a year to launch an entirely new platform for all users with a host of new features. We expect that these features will make the Bitwage experience more convenient for those who believe in leveraging their salaries into bitcoin & cryptocurrencies.
Our bread-and-butter service, bitcoin & cryptocurrency payroll, will look and feel different for both companies and individuals. Let's explore what those changes are.
- Setting crypto payroll distributions is now much easier
- Legal invoices can now be generated & emailed to clients
- Redesigned dashboard within simplicity & ease of use in mind
- Better, more transparent receipt details
- Company accounts will be able to use invoicing features
- Employers will now be able to easily invite their employees
- Employee onboarding status can be checked
- The ability to send out reminders to employees and contractors to complete setup
- Beautifully-designed reports & analytics
- The ability to combine multiple invoices from contractors into a single transaction
These changes mark the beginning of a new era for Bitwage and we're so excited to continually serve our customers with the best bitcoin & cryptocurrency payroll product on the market.
Stay tuned for a wild 2022 – this is only the beginning!